We are keen to work in partnership with businesses to support our work, create opportunities to engage with what we do and share learning.
Put your team’s entrepreneurial, marketing and leadership skills to the test by taking on the Oasis Aquila Housing Summer Challenge.
Motivate your team, develop entrepreneurial skills and enhance positive media coverage of your business.
The Challenge: It’s simple; we give your team £300 – you grow the investment!
We’ll give you until the end of August use your skills and ingenuity to grow our investment as much as you can. You can be as creative as you want; from hosting an auction to running a pop-up street food stall, it’s up to you! We’ll support you along the way and shout about your success to our supporters. The team that returns the most profit will be awarded top spot in our hall of fame and receive a special Summer Challenge trophy.
All monies raised through the Summer Challenge will help us support local people facing a housing crisis. To find out more and sign up contact David Foster by emailing email@example.com or call 07970 140569.
Each year we have a number of projects we seek to gain support for. We are always grateful for any gifts, large or small, to enable us to continue our work. To make a donation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects currently needing support are;
- Basis Sunderland: In Spring 2018 we opened our new Basis Centre in Sunderland. Similar to Basis@Gateshead this operates as a drop-in where people can access housing and immediate crisis support.
- Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence work: We have vast experience of working with victims of domestic abuse and are keen to expand this work nationally and in to schools to raise awareness.
- Basis Beds: We have a small portfolio of properties we let to those in need and would like to expand this.
- No. 3: Refurbishment of our supported accomodation property in Peckham.
Every day we work directly with people in need. Any gifts are a blessing and will help make people’s lives that bit easier. We only accept gifts that are new and unused. Please get in touch if you have something to give or have a look at our Amazon Wish List; email@example.com
Currently on our wish list
- Mattresses for cots for our babies and children
- Bedding and soft home furnishings
- Rugs and Sofas
- High Chairs and Baby monitors
- Bathing products
- A4 printing paper
Employee volunteering is a great way for colleagues to get to know one another while supporting those in need within the community. There are many ways that individuals or groups of employees can make a difference for example:
- Practical tasks such as gardening, painting or building a play area at Elizabeth House
- Skills workshops for residents around cooking, budgeting, IT
- Careers advice for residents and motivational speaking
- Skills workshops for staff
- Helping at our events eg. baking or information pack assembling
- Putting on events for residents eg. BBQ or fitness class
To discuss employee volunteering opportunities, contact Abbie.Scott@oasisaquila.org.
Charity of the Year
Our work has huge impact and changes the lives of many people in our local communities. By selecting us as your Charity of the Year you can support us in a substantial way and make a direct impact upon the work we do, now and in the future. To discuss making us your Charity of the Year contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We proactively embrace working in partnerships with others who have like-minded objectives to us and are passionate about the work we do. We offer corporate supporter packages and can tailor our partnership offer to suit your needs. From commercial participation to sponsorship of our projects and campaigns we have lots of opportunities for businesses to engage with our work in a mutual beneficial way. To discuss making us your partnership working contact email@example.com