Our vision is for everyone to be part of a community and that means that we’re at our best when the community takes ownership of our work. There are lots of ways that you can get involved with our work and these pages tell you a bit more about what that involves.
- Volunteer with us to work alongside our service users
- Sign up for our external newsletter to receive important updates about our work
- Get active with a fundraising challenge
- Make a donation to support the work of our projects
- Commit to regularly praying for us as an organisation and for all our service users
- Join our staff team